Your donations to Celebrate Messiah NZ are tax deductible. Requesting a tax credit for your charitable contributions and then donating it back to CMNZ is a fantastic way to make your donation go further.
For example, if you donate $100 you are eligible for a tax credit of $33.
Donating this to CMNZ makes your gift worth $133.
Steps to donate your tax refund:
1. Complete the tax credit form IR526.
2. Add “Celebrate Messiah New Zealand” and the bank account details 06-0941-0205702-00 (ANZ) to section 9.
3. Staple your receipts to the back of the form.
4. Send your completed IR526 form with receipts to IRD.
5. Email us at [email protected] (or reply to this email) with:
address or email address
What happens next?
1. The rebate will be transferred to CMNZ’s IRD number and then paid out to CMNZ’s bank account.
2. We will provide you with a tax-deductible receipt for the credit you transfer to Celebrate Messiah, so you can claim a further tax credit on this amount next year.